HC DRIVER-20745 ( Cement Australia )
We are currently seeking applications for enthusiastic and experienced Driver with a HC license to join our Packaged Products team based in Pinkenba.
Why work for Cement Australia:
- Safe operations are our top priority
- Competitive salary
- Training provided for the role
- Opportunity to support and gain exposure to Tankers
About the role:
As a Driver you will:
- Have a strong commitment to safety and comply with all Cement Australia safety requirements
- Ensure that all product (bagged cement on pallets) are delivered in a safe and timely manner
- Day shift – 5:30am -1:30pm Monday – Friday
- Opportunity for potential overtime and weekend work
- With training and possible opportunities to support Tanker Operator driving work
- Minimum of 3 years truck driving experience with road ranger experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated suitable driving history with a HC or MC licence
- BFM accredited or willing to obtain
- A strong safety and customer service focus, mechanical aptitude and desire to learn
- Consistent record of reliability
- Tautliner Trailer experience with straps and curtains experience.
An icon of the Australian cement industry, Cement Australia is the nation’s leading supplier of cementitious products and services. Whilst cement is in the name, the business portfolio is diverse, comprising a series of heavy industrial manufacturing operations, coal and limestone mines, bulk distribution transport fleet, rail and shipping interactions and hazardous waste treatment and alternative fuel production (Geocycle). As an organisation, we offer our employees work-life balance, a close-knit and collaborative team whilst providing you with the tools and opportunity to make your mark as our environmental and sustainability champion. Our vision is to create a safe, healthy, productive and sustainable business and we are looking for like-minded professionals who align with our company values and have a focus on supporting a positive safety culture.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending through an updated resume and a recent QLD Transport traffic history report. All candidates who reach the interview stage will be required to submit a licence report prior to interview. The recruitment process requires applicants to successfully complete our pre-employment process which includes a pre-employment medical and background check.
Cement Australia is an Equal Opportunity employer and open to residents of Australia with valid working rights.
Please apply directly as submissions from third party agencies will not be accepted at this time.
Build your dream career and lifestyle with Australia’s largest and most respected cement manufacturer and innovator.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts.Job Categories:HC Licenced Work, HC Semi, MC B Double, MC Licenced Work, Tankers.
Job Tags:BFM Fatigue Management, Cement Australia, Driving, HC Licence, HC Semi,Heavy Combination,Prime Mover,Semi Trailer,HC Driver,semi driver,semi driving,HC Truck,HC Truck Driver, MC B Double,B Double,B-Double,Multi Combination,Multi-Combination, MC, MC Licence, PINKENBA, Tankers, Tanker, Transport & Logistics, truck driver,truck driving,truck drivers,drivers.
0 total views 0 today