Truck Driver HC ( Grimac Transport )
Truck Driver HC Grimac Transport is a family owned business operating from the Western Suburbs of Melbourne with over 50 years’ experience in the transport industry.
Grimac Transport is a highly reputable transport and logistics company and due to their continuous growth and success we have multiple immediate requirement for experienced HC Semi Truck Drivers to transport containers, fridge containers & precast.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Transport goods to and from various locations
- Plan routes and meet daily schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations and maneuvering trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Securing and restraining loads in a safe manner as per operational requirements.
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle and reporting maintenance as required.
- Demonstrated commitment to working safely.
- Self-motivated and organised, work independently with a minimal level of supervision.
- Other duties as required
- Casual with the potential for permanency
- Victorian Drivers License HC class
- Excellent knowledge of the Melbourne Metro area
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Rail Pin or willing to obtain
If you are interested in the above role and fit all criteria please click ‘APPLY NOW'Job Categories:Flat Top (Trailer), General Freight, HC Licenced Work, HC Semi, Local Work, Melbourne Local Knowledge, Regional/Country Runs, Road Ranger, Tautliner, VIC, Victoria.
Job Tags:Driving, Flat Top,Flattop,Flat Tops,Flattops,flat-top, flat bed, FOOTSCRAY, General Freight, Grimac Transport, HC Licence, HC Semi,Heavy Combination,Prime Mover,Semi Trailer,HC Driver,semi driver,semi driving,HC Truck,HC Truck Driver, Local Knowledge Melbourne,Melbourne Local, Local Work, Rail Pin, Regional,Country, Road Ranger,Eaton, Tautliner,Taut Liner,Taut-liner,curtainsider,curtain-sider,curtain sider, truck driver,truck driving,truck drivers,drivers.
80 total views 10 today