Removalist Driver MR or Car licence ( HomeMove )
- Great team
- 35 to 55 hours per week
- Flexibility for those who want fewer hours
Want to get paid to work out, be part of a fun, energetic team and have an opportunity for flexible working hours....why not try furniture removals?
- Stable & reputable company with awesome culture
- Inner Suburbs, Brunswick
- Casual Role – with Part time to Full time hours available
Want to get paid to work out, be part of a fun, energetic team and have an opportunity for flexible working hours….why not try furniture removals?
If you like a mobile work on the move, freedom from routine details, and taking on responsibility, then this could just be the role for you.
We're looking for hard working, dependable people who don’t mind using a bit of muscle and of course you will be fully trained in house. The position is casual, but, our best team members generally receive between 35 to 55 hours per week, although there is some flexibility for those who want fewer hours.
We love to have fresh team members who are:
– Positive and enthusiastic.
– Reliable and punctual.
– comfortable with some detailed work.
– Physically fit with ability to lift heavy furniture.
– Naturally proactive and relish a challenge.
– Weetbix for breakfast kind of people…who don't mind the occasional long day.
– Saavy with an ipad in hand!
– Talented communicators who can put a smile on customer faces.
– current holders of a clean Car licence or MR licence.
– Right to work in Australia (will consider working holiday visa holders if exceptional candidates).
– Be 21 or over (for insurance purposes).
– Preferably available 5 to 6 days per week (including Saturdays).
Homemove Urban Removalists have been proudly moving residential and business customers across Melbourne for over 8 years. Due to recent growth and diversification we are now searching for talented individuals to become part of our renowned removals team. Our approach to business is upbeat, professional and honest and we are looking for a candidate who genuinely cares about our customers and is dedicated to delivering excellent service.
We are looking for candidates who are ready for some hard work , willing to learn and can commit to the position for more than 6 months
Previous removals experience is not necessary but may be an advantage. If you live close to Brunswick (within 12 kms) – even better!
Ready for some hard work?
Willing to learn?
Can commit to the position for more than 6 months?
LETS GET STARTED
CALL US NOW on (03) 9940 1408.
P.S. resumes will not be accepted at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
Job Tags:BRUNSWICK, Car Licence, CAR,Van, domestic removals, household rmoval, household removals, Driving, Furniture Delivery, Furniture Removal,Removalist,Furniture Removalist,Furniture Removals, HomeMove, Labourer,Labouring,Labour,General Hand, Offsider, Light Indoor Labouring, Local Knowledge Melbourne,Melbourne Local, Local Work, MR Licence, Offsider, PANTECH, truck driver,truck driving,truck drivers,drivers, Van.
172 total views 24 today