Rear Load – Waste Truck Driver (HR) ( CSC WASTE )
CSC is an innovative waste services company aimed at setting higher standards in the industry.
- Immediate start
- Salary: $84,000.00 to $95,000.00 p/year
- Full time employment
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Waste Truck Driver is responsible for operating rear-loader and/or hook-lift waste trucks in a safe and appropriate manner.
- He/she must conduct all activities according to the collection schedule and all relevant policies and procedures.
- The Truck Driver must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by policies and procedures.
- The WasteTruck Driver must also deal with residents and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks. Ensure trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Supervisor and Mechanic of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be flexible with working hours and available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job.
- Must pass background check & drug test
- Must provide VicRoads driving record & obtain valid HR License
- Knowledge of Melbourne and its surrounding areas is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $84,999.00 to $94,999.00 /year
- Rear Load: 1 year (Preferred)
- HR Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Heavy Rigid (Required)
- Australian driver's (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
Job Tags:CSC WASTE, Driving, hooklift:, HR 12 Tonner, HR, Heavy Rigid, 12 Tonner,12-tonne,12 tonne, HR Licence, Local Knowledge Melbourne,Melbourne Local, Local Work, Rear Lift, rearlift, SUNSHINE, Traffic History, truck driver,truck driving,truck drivers,drivers, Waste Industry, waste bins.
504 total views 16 today