MC Linehaul Driver ( Simmons Logistics )
No need to travel all the way to the southside to find a job doing what you love. Come and work for Simmons Logistics based at Brendale.
Simmons Logistics are a northside based transport company specialising in delivery of goods to the building industry and general freight.
An opportunity has exists for experienced and enthusiastic individuals to fill our vacant MC Linehaul positions.
Your job as a Linehaul Driver will include:
- Safely transporting freight to and from required destinations
- Vehicle and trailer inspections for pre-starts
- Hooking and unhooking trailers
- Complete and check required paperwork
- Driving at night
- Being away from home for short periods
Our ideal driver will have:
- MC License is essential
- Experience operating a B-doubles vehicle
- Previous linehaul and or Interstate experience
- Ability to drive at night
- Ability to travel up and down the eastern seaboard
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with our small close knit team.
Drivers who have the above as a minimum will be given preference for interview.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 3482 6555 during business hours.
Job Tags:BRENDALE, Driving, Driving,driver,truck driver,truck driving,truck drivers,drivers, Drop Deck,Drop Decks,Dropdeck,dropdecks,stepdeck,Step Deck,Step Decks,Stepdecks, Extendable, Flat Top,Flattop,Flat Tops,Flattops,flat-top, General Freight, Kenworth, Linehaul,line haul,interstate,line-haul, MC B Double,B Double,B-Double,Multi Combination,Multi-Combination, MC Licence, Regional,Country, Road Ranger,Eaton, Simmons Logistics, Tarp a 40 footer, Tautliner,Taut Liner,Taut-liner,curtainsider,curtain-sider,curtain sider, Traffic History, Volvo.
396 total views 1 today