Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic ( Jamieson Transport )
We are looking for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our Port Hedland Team.
Jamieson Transport is a family owned business based in the Pilbara. It provides bulk haulage services to leading mining and civil companies.This role will see you being responsible for providing a high quality of workmanship on our fleet of vehicles which are Mack, Western Star, and Kenworth’s
Are you a skilled Diesel Mechanic looking for a specialised fleet to work with? Take advantage of this career with Jamieson Transport, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We welcome varying levels of mechanics and are willing to train! If you have a mechanical aptitude then please apply now to start your career with Jamieson Transport.
The qualified candidate will have the following:
– Carry out truck and trailer scheduled servicing, maintenance and inspections
– Maintain fleet paper trail on servicing, maintenance and repairs
– Carry out repairs as directed and parts change outs
– Attend fleet roadsde breakdowns
– Maintenance scheduel and operating manuals/ procedures
– Identify and record deficiencies relating to products and services
Qulaifications and Experience
– Relevant Heavy Duty trade certificate (Heavy Vehicle essential)
– Experience working with Heavy Duty Diesel equipment
Key Competencies/ Skills
– Good problem solving skills
– Ability to work safely and well in a regulated environment
– Self motivation and the ability to work autonomously
As a member of our team, you can expect:
– Competitive rates
– Variety of work
– Advancement Opportunities – we are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If this sounds like you, to apply, please send through your resume to email@example.com.Job Categories:Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Mechanical Trades, trailer mechanic, WA, Western Australia.
Job Tags:Car Licence, Jamieson Transport, Mechanical Trades, PORT HEDLAND.
214 total views 1 today