Forklift drivers – High Reach ( Vitex Pharmaceuticals )
- High reach forklift position
- Must have at least 12 months experience
- Strong work ethic
Vitex Pharmaceuticals is a leading manufacturing and packaging company for complementary medicines with a focus on quality and efficiency.
We are experiencing unprecedented growth and seeking new talent to join our rapidly growing team at our new, state-of-the-art facility located in Eastern Creek. We are currently looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our Warehouse Team. Applicants must be Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens. A general overview:
- Forklift operating (high reach and counter balance)
- Maintenance of the cleanliness of the warehouse and dock area
- Loading / unloading of trucks
- Other tasks and duties that may arise from time to time
Experience and attributes
- Valid Forklift licence
- Experienced with High Reach (side sit down) and counter balance
- Strong work ethic, honesty, reliable attendance
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to plan workload to achieve daily targets
- Good attention to detail
- Maintain the highest safety standards in the workplace, follow instructions and adhere to Company policies
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25 kg
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-timeJob Categories:Counter Balance, Forklift, Forklift Ticket, High Reach Fork, Labourer, Labouring, Load/Unload trucks, New South Wales, NSW.
Job Tags:EASTERN CREEK, ForkLift (LF), Forklift,Fork,Fork-lift,F/L,fork lift, High Reach Fork, Labourer, Labourer,Labouring,Labour,General Hand, Offsider, Load/Unload trucks, Vitex Pharmaceuticals.
309 total views 1 today