Delivery Driver ( Sydney Fresh Poultry )
Looking for Drivers out of Cabramatta
- Casual work
- Nation Police Check Mandatory
- Physically fit
Based in Cabramatta, Sydney Fresh Poultry delivers to restaurants and butchers throughout Sydney. We are a growing business, well known in the Asian communities for our fresh poultry products. We are currently searching for a new driver with great work ethic and a can-do attitude to join our team.
In this position, you will be required to work roughly 38 hours per week, Monday – Friday with a 7am start. Some earlier starts and late finishes will be required on our busier days. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, organised and customer service driven.
- Be on time for work
- Responsible for heading out on the road in our van to distribute our products promptly to designated areas
- Obtain and be responsible for payment from customers
- Loading, unloading items when delivering to our customers and ensuring you are delivering with pride, and exceptional customer experience during your interactions
- Applicant needs to be physically fit to lift 20-25Kg cartons, there is repeated lifting involved in this position
- Keep delivery vehicles clean and presentable to customers
- Receiving and packing stock from suppliers
- Full Drivers Licence – able to drive manual
- Delivery driver experience – multi drop experience preferred
- Experience driving a van or similar vehicle
- Physically fit capable to carry a large amount of product at once
- Confident verbal communication skills
- Drivers Licence Check and a National Police check will be mandatory
To apply please send through your resume and cover letter.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- Driver's Licence (Required)
Job Tags:CABRAMATTA, Car Licence, CAR,Van, Driving, Local Knowledge Sydney,Sydney Local, Local Work, Meat, Sydney Fresh Poultry, Traffic History, truck driver,truck driving,truck drivers,drivers, Van.
304 total views 1 today